      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: thltoymaker@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:33:53 -0400
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Rapier Man at Arms ?

      From Gerrard:
      Is there any convention that would not allow a Rapier Man at Arms?

      Not a Master of Arms.

      A Rapier Man at Arms in my minds eye would simply be someone ,that a
      person of experience, would approach so as to gain knowledge, direction,
      and experience .

      ( That person would likely be a Thorbjorn's Hammer )
      They could be approached or could approach those that they wish to guide.

      That person would need to know what it means to be a ' Man of Arms '
      ( Specifically in Rapier )

      Shorter question:
      Is there any convention that forbids me from selecting someone as my Man
      at Arms ( Rapier )?
      Perhaps even referring them as a Rapier at Arms thus eliminating the gender.
      Thanks ( Hey sometimes ya gotta stir the pot ...smiles ! )