2177Re: [E_Rapier] SVDM 3 Fencing

  • April Lognon
    Feb 2, 2012
      I will have to say no, for the Saturday. It would be nice to heard all the
      cats, I mean fencers, and have them actually fence when the event allows
      for it. A good turn out and show of fencers actually fencing, not standing
      around, would go a long way, since we are beside the heavy fighters and
      their majesties are to be situated between the two.

      Cheers
      Robyn