2161Journal

  • Aaron Miedema
    Dec 13, 2011
      Good day to you all...

      I've recently been tagged to edit the "Journal of Western Martial Art"
      http://jwma.ejmas.com/php-bin/jwma_content.php

      I've been given the responsibility for solliciting articles and getting out
      and networking with people who have something to say. Also, I am to help
      people in crafting the articles into a scholarly format, and so I also here
      to help people develop ideas into an article format.

      So, this email has three objectives.

      1) Ask if anyone has an article, or article idea that they want to develop.

      2) Request that if anyone out there in the ether knows someone who is
      writing or contemplating writing articles on the Western Martial Arts,
      please put them in touch with me. I am here to help peoples writing skills
      and provide a venus for the discourse of ideas.

      3) Look for contact information on chat groups, yahoo groups, facebook
      pages, etc... to join, network, and spread the word on. Consider me a
      neophyte here, and any suggestion would be of interest.

      If it does not offend the sensibilities of the list moderators (or the rest
      of the moderators, as I am one of them) doing this on list would
      potentially be helpful to spawn ideas.

      Although people are also encouraged to contact me off list at
      govianus@...

      Thanks

      --
      Aaron Miedema, B.F.A., B.A., M.A.