216Re: FW: [Ealdormere] Baronial Election: Barony of Ben Dunfirth

  • Yvonne Rogers
    May 18, 2007
      Wassail Nikolai!

      IF you need help with MMM setup or marshalling due to your new
      position please feel free to ask..
      And please remeber to come out and play every once in a while

      JOcelyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Eve Harris & David Stamper"