215Re: [E_Rapier] FW: [Ealdormere] Baronial Election: Barony of Ben Dunfirth

    May 18, 2007
      Wassail to Don Nikolai!

      Could his soon to be Excellency contact me offlist? I
      would like to know if he wishes to remain Baronial
      Rapier Marshal or if he has some suggested canidates
      in mind?

      Note: Baronial positions can be held by Marshals or
      Constables. Al la, Rising Waters.

      In service,

      Senor Mateo de Merida
      KRM

      --- Anna B <abaginski@...> wrote:

      > Woot!
      >
      > This mean we're losing our MiC for Murder Melee?
      > I love what Nicolai, or I suppose I should say His
      > Excellency, has done in the past..
      >
      > Wassail
      >
      > Eve Harris & David Stamper <evedave1@...>
      > wrote: