2139Feast of the Hare

  • Gavin Lusk
    Nov 2 4:08 PM
      Their Excellencies Skraeling Althing are seeking a new rapier champion,
      which will take up part of the morning, followed by a rapier tournament. If
      the weather continues to cooperate, there is also plenty of room to play
      outside.

      Can you Defend The Bunny? Or can you Slay the Bunny? A bear-pit style
      tournament with a twist, the fencers will not be competing to defeat one
      another, but to either protect, or defend a target.

      If anyone needs/wants to authorize, let me know ahead of time, and we can
      work something out.

      Gavin MacAidan