212FW: [Ealdormere] Baronial Election: Barony of Ben Dunfirth

    May 18, 2007
      Wassail to Lord Nikolai!

      From: Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Edouard and Genevieve
      Sent: May 18, 2007 11:02 AM
      To: Ealdormere@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ealdormere] Baronial Election: Barony of Ben Dunfirth

      ::Posted on behalf of Their Royal Majesties::

      Greetings Unto Ealdormere from Edouard and Domhnail, King and Queen of these

      Lupine lands.

      It is with great pleasure that We congratulate Lady Marioun Golightly and
      Lord Nikolai Domingo de Vallejo who shall succeed Their Excellencies of Ben
      Dunfirth when they step down at Murder Melee this year. We wish them well in

      their new position.

      We also offer Our thanks to Lord Taern MacGregor and Lady Catherine Seaton
      for their time and patience while as the polling process was completed, and
      a decision was reached.

      We ask that the Barony of Ben Dunfirth support their new Baron and Baroness,

      as they take the barony to new heights.

      Edouard & Domhnail
      Rex & Regina Ealdormere