2115Re: CLANCY DAY! - Oppertunity for Cross Boarder Rapier FUN! - UPDATE 2!

    Sep 16, 2011
      Hi All,

      So Ottar's CUp is being played yet again! For those not in the know,Ottar's cup has been a long standing tradition of Clancy Day. It's a round robin tourney. The winner usually gets to drink from Ottar's Cup. ( A mock up of the hockey trophy with a sport cup for the top, all covered in aluminum foil.) I know he has a real prize for the tourney this year too, but I don't know what it is off hand...fyi, further update, Ottar is becoming uncertain in his age (hmm should I Duck?), it might be double elim. He was still deciding..Stay tuned wile this reporter takes cover!

      BTW, sad to report there is no crash space coordiantor, so you on your own for space

      HOw to see a good turn out of Rapier Combatants on the Thanksgiving weeknend!

      > Hi All,
      >
      > The Autocrate for Clancey Day just updated me that Warder Maximillian and a few rapier Bronze rings (these guys equal white scarves in other kingdoms) will be in attendance at Clancey Day!
      >
      > The event is in Amhurestberg On...Crash space is being offered (details pending next update)
      >
      > Stay Tuned!
      >
      > Jocelyn
      > --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne" <tamlin_01@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > Yes there will be a Clancy Day, hosted by Starleaf Gate of the Middle Kingdom(Windsor, ON).
      > >
      > > So, if you find yourself in the Amherstberg, Ontario area on Thanksgiving weekend, give some thought to crossing blades with our friends of the Middle Kingdom.
      > >
      > > Persoanlly, I'm looking at going and enticing others to join me! I'm hoping that if a good number of us show up, at least commit to doing so, it will encourage the same from our cross boarder friends.
      > >
      > > See you in the lists!
      > > Jocelyn

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic