2113Re: CLANCY DAY! - Oppertunity for Cross Boarder Rapier FUN! - UPDATE

    Aug 25, 2011
      Hi All,

      The Autocrate for Clancey Day just updated me that Warder Maximillian and a few rapier Bronze rings (these guys equal white scarves in other kingdoms) will be in attendance at Clancey Day!

      The event is in Amhurestberg On...Crash space is being offered (details pending next update)

      Stay Tuned!

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Yes there will be a Clancy Day, hosted by Starleaf Gate of the Middle Kingdom(Windsor, ON).
      >
      > So, if you find yourself in the Amherstberg, Ontario area on Thanksgiving weekend, give some thought to crossing blades with our friends of the Middle Kingdom.
      >
      > Persoanlly, I'm looking at going and enticing others to join me! I'm hoping that if a good number of us show up, at least commit to doing so, it will encourage the same from our cross boarder friends.
      >
      > See you in the lists!
      > Jocelyn

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic