2111CLANCY DAY! - Oppertunity for Cross Boarder Rapier FUN! Thanksgiving weekend

    Aug 19, 2011
      Hi All,

      Yes there will be a Clancy Day, hosted by Starleaf Gate of the Middle Kingdom(Windsor, ON).

      So, if you find yourself in the Amherstberg, Ontario area on Thanksgiving weekend, give some thought to crossing blades with our friends of the Middle Kingdom.

      Persoanlly, I'm looking at going and enticing others to join me! I'm hoping that if a good number of us show up, at least commit to doing so, it will encourage the same from our cross boarder friends.

      See you in the lists!