1984College Royal in Der Welfengau

    Mar 1, 2011

      This year the Canton of Der Welfengau, in conjunction with the University of
      Guelph Medieval and Renaissance Society (UGMRS) will be putting on a display
      and demo at this years College Royal at the U of G. College Royal will take
      place on Saturday, March 19th from 9am-5pm and Sunday, March 20th from
      10am-4pm. In addition to a display table of books and items we are hoping to
      put on demos of rapier, armoured combat and dancing. U of G just confirmed
      with us that we have a space in the foyer or Rozanski Hall, the same one we
      had last year. There are lots of other activities to check out at College
      Royal and here is a link to the CR website:

      Also, here is a link to a map of the Campus:

      If anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated. We're looking for
      fighters, fencers, dancers, people working on A&S projects, and anyone
      willing to hang out in garb and talk to the public. We're also looking to
      borrow a set of list ropes for the safety of the public. If anyone can help
      out, or has any questions, please contact me off list. Last years demo was
      great and a lot of fun and we're hoping for a repeat this year.

      Yours in Service

      THL Albrecht Stampfer
      Pursuivant, Canton of Der Welfengau
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic