1980Re: [E_Rapier] A great Massacre

    Feb 14, 2011
      Yes indeed. and a few more fencers who left before the tournament
      started to bring our total to 19 for the day.
      Thanks everyone for being patient with the tournament format's trial run.
      In addition to Congratulations to Lars for getting Hammered, i would
      also like to extend congratulations to THL Hoskuld (AKA The Royal
      Personage of Indeterminate Gender) who won the tournament in
      spectacular fashion.

      --g