1969Re: [E_Rapier] St. Val Day R.M. I.C. ??

    Jan 21, 2011
      Dearest sweet young woman ...!
      Hmmm and double hmmm. It appears as though Eryny and Giovanii have
      taken the gauntlet so to speak ..
      However I am puzzled... If your the M.I.C then why did they need Hammers ..??

      I am camping . Several of us M&M's and associated type folks will be
      attending. ( camping )

      At 07:24 AM 1/21/2011, you wrote:
      >Actually I am the MIC for Fencing. I was told the 'Hammers' were running
      >the show and I was a just in case.
      >
      >Whatever you want to do is fine by me. We can discuss a plan. I am open to
      >ideas, as you know.
      >
      > Are you camping at the event? Would a phone conversation be easier? Let
      >me know and we can set a time for me to call you?
      >
      >Cheers
      >Robyn/April
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic