1967Re: [E_Rapier] St. Val Day R.M. I.C. ??

  • April Lognon
    Jan 21, 2011
      Actually I am the MIC for Fencing. I was told the 'Hammers' were running
      the show and I was a just in case.

      Whatever you want to do is fine by me. We can discuss a plan. I am open to
      ideas, as you know.

      Are you camping at the event? Would a phone conversation be easier? Let
      me know and we can set a time for me to call you?

      Cheers
      Robyn/April