1922Time is Running Out

  • wesleycorder
    Nov 5, 2010
      Please feel free to cross post. The deadline to respond to this SCA wide request is December 1, 2010.

      The SCA is us, you and me doing what we do. But who are we, what
      do we do, and how can we support each other to make the SCA the type
      of organization we can be proud of?

      The SCA 2010 Census committee has been asked by the Board of
      Directors to develop a census-level survey that will help us to
      address key issues facing the SCA. These issues affect our everyday
      experience in the SCA; from "pay for participation" issues and award
      structures to quantitative, qualitative, motivational, and behavioral
      demographics such as age, gender, activities and interest areas, and
      reasons for joining, remaining in, and leaving the SCA.

      Because this is a "census-level" survey, we are attempting to reach
      each and every SCA participant, regardless of whether or not they are
      paid members or are currently active. Everyone's voice is important
      to the success of this project.

      This information will help us, as an organization, move forward into
      the next decade, to identify, address and work on current issues and
      gain a better, deeper understanding into what makes the SCA what it
      is today. Your responses to these questions will also help us create
      a plan for making the
      SCA better organization in the future. The only way we can understand
      what is important is by hearing from you.

      The survey is completely anonymous, you will never be asked for
      information that will identify you.

      The SCA 2010 Census Survey is available here:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/%20s/SCA2010Census

      The Survey will remain open until December 1st. Once the data
      collection is completed, the results of this survey will be made
      available on the SCA 2010 Census website. All data that is collected
      or published will remain completely anonymous and will not be sold or
      shared beyond this survey's
      purpose.

      If you would like to learn more about the SCA 2010 Census, if you
      have questions or ideas about the project, please contact the
      committee at scacensus2010@ sca.org [OMIT SPACES]

      Please take the time to fill out the survey. The voices of each and
      every participant in the SCA whether you are currently active or not,
      will help us to better understand the SCA and enable us to grow and
      flourish as an organization.

      Sincerely,

      - The SCA 2010 Census Committee