1893Re: [E_Rapier] Royal Tournaments-Grand Tournament of the 7 Virtues

    Sep 28, 2010
      see also: http://county-kildare.org/virtues/franchise.html

      "Franchise is the virtue of practicing the other eight virtues without
      any though of profit or personal gain. Franchise is the purest motive,
      selflessness in every action."