      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Yvonne
      Sent: September 28, 2010 9:19 AM
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Royal Tournaments-Grand Tournament of the 7 Virtues

      Really cool touranments this reign! As shown on their Majesties Web Site at:

      http://northernshires.com/royalty/tournaments.html

      "During Our reign, We will be holding a Grand Tournament of the 7 Virtues
      for the heavy fighters and the fencers. The events that will have a themed
      tournament are listed on Our Progress page and on those days, gifts will be
      awarded to those fighters (one for heavy and one for fencing) who best
      exemplifies that virtue.How the fighters are chosen will be by populace
      vote. On the list table will be a box to hold the votes of the populace and
      during the tournament, all will be asked to place their vote. This includes
      the gentles attending the event as well as the fighters themselves. The
      results will be tallied by the King and Queen with the winner being
      announced at Court that evening.
      At the end of Our reign, the fighter who has won or demonstrated the
      majority of the virtues will win the Grand Prize."

      Hope everone comes out to play..the Progress and Tournaments are listed
      under thier Majesties Progress page at:

      http://northernshires.com/royalty/events.html

      Cheers,