      From: Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:03 PM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Baron's Howe

      For those of you that are planning on making the trek north, I'm offering my service as MiC. I'm planning on being there late on the friday at this point. I know we had a blast last year fencing in the little fort that's there, and hopefully we'll get to do more of that this year. So yes, we will play rapier in the north on Labor Day weekend. Come on up!

      Your in Service,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)