1703Re: Fencing Schedule for Pikeman's Pleasure

  • Griffin de Stokeport
    May 31, 2010
      At the risk of repeating myself... a reminder of our Canton's event this
      weekend.. and Fencing!

      *Pikeman's Pleasure XX
      *Located at the North Monaghan Community Centre, 4 Needlers Lane,
      Millbrook, Ontario L0A 1G0
      Saturday June 5, 2010
      Gates open at 10:00am until 11:00pm

      The event will happen rain or shine. We have full use of the indoor
      hockey rink surface that provides more than enough room for our use...
      which, thinking back, was the field that I actually authorized upon a
      few years ago. The prizes are done too... all made by me and, in my own
      humble opinion, turned out very well.

      My thanks for your kind consideration of our event.

      Griffin