1542Re: [E_Rapier] News from Wilhelm

  • Ross Weaver
    Apr 8, 2010
      > That must be very frustrating! Does fencing from a chair help at all,
      > or just a new frustration?
      Had to try that before when my leg has having problems. It wasn't too
      bad, although turning to face an opponent was difficult.

      > Do you have a good massage therapist? Hoskuld got a lot of benefit
      > for his shoulder from a good one, it appears to have healed without
      > the surgery that was anticipated at one point.
      I've thought about that, it is one the few things I'm not trying
      really. Right not it is a bit of a shotgun approach to recovery, here
      try this see it if it helps...

      ~Wil
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic