1541Re: [E_Rapier] News from Wilhelm

    Apr 8, 2010
      That must be very frustrating! Does fencing from a chair help at all,
      or just a new frustration?

      On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Ross Weaver <ross.weaver@...> wrote:
      > I don't know if I will ever be good enough to play a prize fight in
      > the EAoD again.  I have the small hope I will be able to fight my
      > provost prize at War to the Trilliums, but I'm pretty sure I would not
      > be able to complete the prize before my leg gave out.

      Concentrate on getting better, the prize will still be there, waiting
      to be conquered.

      Do you have a good massage therapist? Hoskuld got a lot of benefit
      for his shoulder from a good one, it appears to have healed without
      the surgery that was anticipated at one point.