1515Calling all Scholars and Cadets

    Mar 3, 2010

      Winter War is rapidly approaching and at least three gentles will be
      fighting their Prizes at the event. We have two Scholar Prizes and one Cadet
      Prize. The Prize Fights are scheduled for 2:30 pm. I would like all
      available Scholars and Cadets of the EAOD to present themselves at that time
      for the Prize fights. To everyone else, your assistance would be greatly
      appreciated for the open bouting that occurs after the initial rank bouts.

      Thank you all in advance for your help in this.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht
      Proctor, Ealdormere Academy of Defence