1498Fencing Practice in Der Welfengau April 11th, 2010

    Feb 1, 2010

      I was hoping to hold a large fencing practice sometime in February or March
      in Der Welfengau, but the earliest date I could get for a decent sized site
      was April. So, I would like to invite you all to a big practice in Der
      Welfengau on Sunday, April 11th, 2010. We have booked Peter Clark Hall (PCH)
      for that day from 10 am until 5pm. PCH is a large hall located in the
      University Centre (UC) of the University of Guelph.

      In addition to practice and bouting, if anyone would like to teach a class
      on something rapier related, they are more than welcome to do so. I'd be
      happy to teach my intro to the Bolognese School for those who are interested
      in Cut & Thrust.

      Also, if people are amenable, I would like to use this opportunity to hold a
      rapier moot, but I will clear that with Their Majesties first. I was
      thinking of having it at Winter War but it looks like time is going to be
      really tight because of the Kingdom Moot being held there.

      There is no cost for the site so we're not charging any fees and it is a
      practice, not an event. I have no plans for food as of yet, but I was
      thinking of arranging something with The Shakespeare's Arms, a nearby pub
      with a very Elizabethan look to it.

      If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

      Yours in service

      Albrecht