1338Re: GERMAN LONG SWORD CLASS FOR ARMORED & CUT +THRUST COMBATANTS @ A&S

    Oct 5 10:23 AM
      Your Excellency,

      Armor requirements are per the fields from which you decide to play. I am going to try to keep the registration tight so tht we do not get a C&T partenered with an armored combatant.

      If you are authorized C&T, that is the armour standard you must come prepared to ...same to Armored combat.

      I hope that is clear....Anyone else with questions?

      Jocelyn
      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:

      > On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Yvonne <tamlin_01@...> wrote:
      > > GERMAN LONG SWORD CLASS FOR ARMORED & CUT +THRUST COMBATANTS @ A&S
      > >
      > > WHAT:
      > >
      > >  A German Long Sword Class for both armoured & Cut +Thrust combatants.  Techniques translate to great sword and cut + thrust.  Class is 90 mins long.  Participants must bring their own weapons and armour. Registration is limited to 16 combatants of either  Armoured and Cut + Thrust, opening on Oct 13th, first come, first serve.
      >
      > What are the equipment requirements?
      >
      > Giovanni

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic