      From: bradstone82x <sebastian@...>
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 11:39:35 PM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Greetings!

      To the Rapier list does Lord Sebastian Greenwood the Absent send fondest greetings and regards!

      (hi)

      There might be a few folks who remember me, I hope. (You know who you are, you old fogies, you. :p)

      So I'll be attending fight practice at Skeldergate (North York) tomorrow evening, and I've been told that there *used* to be a regular fencers contingent there.

      Anybody planning on attending? Anybody willing to make the trek to poke ol' Sebbie full of holes? ^_^

      In any case, my schedule looks to be allowing me some time in the evenings for the time being, and as I'm completely addicted to fencing and need to get it any way I can.... I'm hoping I might reauthorize (cause my authorization expired LOOOONG ago), and maybe play a bit more often!

      Hope to maybe see some of you folks out. If not this week, than maybe in future. :)

      Sebastian

      P.s. Where have all the fencers gone?