      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of locusthellion
      Sent: September 7, 2009 8:10 PM
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Rapier at Baron's Howe

      Greetings,

      I would like to thank those of you who played with us this year at Baron's
      Howe. We authorized two new fencers, Brenna and Lord Wolfric, and we had
      alot of fun fencing in the fort. :) I would like to thank his Majesty for
      joining us on the Saturday. In particular I'd like to single out Baron
      Giovanni, who was made part of the order of the Hammer during court.
      Wassail!!

      I'm planning on attending Baron's Howe next year, and I'm going to offer my
      services as the MiC. I love the site, and I can't wait to get back there
      again next year. :)

      Yours in Service,

      Yoshi