1263Pennsic Fencing

  • Mark Patchett
    Jul 23, 2009
      Greetings from Edward the Red,

      One last message before I head off to land grab tomorrow ...

      We have 2 massed fencing warpoints this year:

      Field battles -- Monday Aug 3rd starting at 3:00 pm
      Woods battle -- Thursday Aug 6th starting at 3:00 pm

      In both cases we should try to all arrive between 1 hour and 30 minutes
      before the battle -- to make sure we're all ready to fence, and know
      what our plan for the battle will be. For the woods battle in
      particular they've asked that we be there 30 minutes prior at the
      absolute latest.
      We can muster at the Ealdormere shade on the battlefield before the
      Field battles, and at our res. point for the Woods battle -- which I
      believe is on the _far_ side of the woods. We can probably arrange a
      few vehicles heading out to the woods, for anyone who needs a ride.

      I'll be camping at "Up the Hill" in block B02 this year ( along with
      Hoskuld & Eyrny when they arrive in about a week )
      Have a safe trip ( or a safe stay at home for anyone not making the trip
      this year )
      -Edward

      PS: for anyone who needs to contact me for about the next 24 hours,
      patchett@... (Rylyn's address at home ) should still reach me
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic