      From: Kathleen Gormanshaw <kgormanshaw@...>
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Spam from E Rapier
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 3:52 PM

      > > I've been getting the occasional spam message from e-rapier. They are being
      > > caught by my spam filter and they don't show up on the groups page. I've
      > > also seen spam coming in from othe Ealdormere Yahoo groups. Is anybody else
      > > getting this?

      I have only rare messages in a yahoo group that is spam.  When I was KRM the rapier@ealdormere. sca.org address DID generate spam.

      I've been using the Rogers online email access lately, and while I'm not pleased with it overall, it does seem to remove a lot of spam before it even gets to me, and does a pretty good job of sorting spam into the spam folder and real messages where they should be.