      From: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com [mailto:E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Kathleen Gormanshaw
      Sent: April 21, 2009 10:52 AM
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Spam from E Rapier

      > > I've been getting the occasional spam message from e-rapier. They are
      being
      > > caught by my spam filter and they don't show up on the groups page. I've
      > > also seen spam coming in from othe Ealdormere Yahoo groups. Is anybody
      else
      > > getting this?

      I have only rare messages in a yahoo group that is spam. When I was KRM the
      rapier@ealdormere. <mailto:rapier%40ealdormere.sca.org> sca.org address DID
      generate spam.

      I've been using the Rogers online email access lately, and while I'm not
      pleased with it overall, it does seem to remove a lot of spam before it even
      gets to me, and does a pretty good job of sorting spam into the spam folder
      and real messages where they should be.