1029RE: [E_Rapier] Awards !!

    Mar 10, 2009
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      From: kgormanshaw@...
      Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:11:19 -0700
      Subject: Re: [E_Rapier] Awards !!

      > I too am frustrated and concerned with the state of recognitions within the
      > Shires (specifically). Having no baronial representation, I have found that I've

      Does Baronial representation matter? Are members of baronies getting more awards than others?

      In my experience, backed up by court reporting through the College of Heralds, Yes. Members of baronies get more recognition and more often recognized than members of shires.

      Cainder

      who will be starting yet another list of award rec's for submission next month to the new Magesties.

      Recent Activity

      1
      New MembersVisit Your Group

      Yahoo! Groups