1000Rapier Moot

    Feb 4, 2009

      I have confirmed with Lady Luisa that we are ok to use the list area for a
      rapier moot at the conclusion of fencing at Winter War. Again, anyone who
      has any issues they would like to see addressed can get in touch with me so
      I can add them to the agenda. I currently want to look at the way we handle
      periodic testing and a possible bid for a future KWAR. I haven't heard of
      any other issues yet, but a heads up would be great so I can ponder on an
      issue before the moot.

      I would like to thank Lady Luisa for allowing us to use the space and for
      getting the moot posted to the event schedule.