AEGEE-Lenkoran/Membership

  • bahruz babayev
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Lenkoran-European Student Organization is seeking high motivated volunteer members. If you have high motivation to work on volunteer basis in youth work of your country, as well as youth projects at European level, and you are from Lenkoran or have relative relations with Lenkoran,  just send your CV to my e-mail for membership

      Copy should be sent to: revanio@...

      More information on the organization have been shown below or enter www.aegee.org

      A group of initiated young people in Lenkoran got together upon the idea of integration to Europe in 2004, they decided to establish first contacts with AEGEE-Europe. AEGEE-Lenkoran received the status of local antenna in 2006, so AEGEE-Lenkoran officially founded and started its operation. AEGEE-Lenkoran is a non-governmental, non-partisan, secular, non-profit student organization, not linked to any political party.

      All its activities are based on voluntarily work of its members. AEGEE-Lenkoran is also the first student organization established in the south of Azerbaijan , particularly in Lenkoran city. Although we are new in this region, but now we are planning to organize new and unique projects for youth and students of this region. The aims of AEGEE-Lenkoran is to assist for creating an open and tolerant society of today and tomorrow; to promote the ideal of Europe, communication and integration in the academic environment; to foster democracy, human rights, tolerance, cross-border cooperation, mobility and European dimension in education.

      Bahruz Babayev
      Project Director,
      AEGEE-Lenkoran

      Never Miss an Email