Pike & Shotte from Warlord Games

  • Terry Silverthorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2012
      Hey guys, just letting you know we have a bunch of the new Warlord Games: Pike & Shotte ruleset ordered for Woodrows Warstore in case anyone is interested in this release. So please buy from us & save on your shipping.

      Terry
    • Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
        Hey Terry, are you guys going to be getting in any copies of the Hail Caesar Army List book?

        Scott

        --- In EWG@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Silverthorn" <tsilverthorn@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys, just letting you know we have a bunch of the new Warlord Games: Pike & Shotte ruleset ordered for Woodrows Warstore in case anyone is interested in this release. So please buy from us & save on your shipping.
        >
        > Terry

      • Terry Silverthorn
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 7:53 AM
          I would hope so, we were out of stock on it last time. Mark did the ordering though but I can check into it also.

          Terry