Re: You Tube Video and Audio

  • rosemary_guiley
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
      Zack,

      I was at the Lincoln Theater in October, and one of the Chicago
      researchers got an amazing photograph of a Shadow Person in the main
      seating area. I took the Mini to the Mezzanine because I had seen an
      apparition of a man in a dark suit there -- he kept walking up to me
      and standing next to me, then vanishing. But I did not hear anything
      obvious via the box there. The basement was the best. There is a lot
      going on in that theater.

      Rosemary
      --- In EVP-ITC@yahoogroups.com, Zack Widup <w9sz@...> wrote:

      > I know some people who got a VIDEO of One-Armed Red a few years ago
      in the
      > basement. He walked across the room, plainly in view (well, you
      could see
      > the shape but no features).
      >
      > Zack
      >
      > On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, rosemary_guiley wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Folks,
      > >
      > > Recently I did an investigation at the Lincoln Theater in Decatur, IL
      > > with my Mini-Box, and got some interesting clips from the basement
      > > area. The files are too large to be uploaded to the forum here, but a
      > > short video with the audio clips has been posted on You Tube by Joey
      > > Tito, a Chicago researcher who filmed the investigation. The audio
      > > clips are at the end, and Joey matched them to a transcript of what I
      > > picked up. I sent the clips to Frank, and he picked up even more.
      > >
      > > The You Tube link is www.youtube.com/xflexx1 Joey has a short version
      > > and a long version; pick the short one.
      > >
      > > I have a report on the investigation posted on my blog on MySpace at
      > > www.myspace.com/rosemaryellenguiley and Joey's video is on my home
      > > page there as well. The blog also has my report on a similar
      > > investigation at Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield; the clips from
      > > that are posted on this forum in my folder.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Rosemary

    • rosemary_guiley
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
        It's a fold-down antenna I got from Ron Ricketts, the creator of the
        Mini, via April Slaughter, who arranged for me to get the first
        commercially available box. It's not part of the package that comes
        with the Mini. A wire antenna works too. I don't always use it --
        depends on the reception.

        Rosemary
        --- In EVP-ITC@yahoogroups.com, psfponies <psfponies@...> wrote:

        > Rosemary
        >
        > What kind of antenna are you using with your mini box?
        > Kay

      • rosemary_guiley
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
          Thanks, Kristin. Even though I have only recently posted some clips,
          I have been using my Frank's Boxes and the Mini quite a bit. Got the
          FBs last June and the Mini in Dec. I'm often at the mercy of book
          deadlines & travel, so I have to just lurk a lot on the forum. The
          "conditioning" certainly improves with usage, and I seem to be getting
          progressively better results.

          Rosemary
          --- In EVP-ITC@yahoogroups.com, "Kristin Morris" <ckmorris95@...> wrote:

          > REG - I watched the YouTube and I heard the clips without watching. You
          > have very strong communication with the Mini.

          > _____

          Behalf Of
          > rosemary_guiley
          > Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 6:03 PM
          > To: EVP-ITC@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [EVP-ITC] You Tube Video and Audio
          >

          > Hi Folks,
          >
          > Recently I did an investigation at the Lincoln Theater in Decatur, IL
          > with my Mini-Box, and got some interesting clips from the basement
          > area. The files are too large to be uploaded to the forum here, but a
          > short video with the audio clips has been posted on You Tube by Joey
          > Tito, a Chicago researcher who filmed the investigation. The audio
          > clips are at the end, and Joey matched them to a transcript of what I
          > picked up. I sent the clips to Frank, and he picked up even more.
          >
          > The You Tube link is www.youtube.com/xflexx1 Joey has a short version
          > and a long version; pick the short one.
          >
          > I have a report on the investigation posted on my blog on MySpace at
          > www.myspace.com/rosemaryellenguiley and Joey's video is on my home
          > page there as well. The blog also has my report on a similar
          > investigation at Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield; the clips from
          > that are posted on this forum in my folder.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Rosemary

        • Zack Widup
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
            Hi Rosemary,

            Where do you live? I am in Champaign-Urbana, which is only an hour from
            Decatur. One paranormal group I'm in is trying to get permission to
            invetigate the Lincoln Theater. I have never been in it but quite a few
            people in this area have and there are lots of stories, pictures etc. of
            it around.

            Another haunted place in Decatur is the Greenwood Cemetery. Now, that one
            I HAVE been in. During our recent flooding, about 40% of that cemetery was
            under water. Very sad. Since it's dried out a bit, I'm guessing it's
            receded by now.

            Zack

            On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, rosemary_guiley wrote:

            > Zack,
            >
            > I was at the Lincoln Theater in October, and one of the Chicago
            > researchers got an amazing photograph of a Shadow Person in the main
            > seating area. I took the Mini to the Mezzanine because I had seen an
            > apparition of a man in a dark suit there -- he kept walking up to me
            > and standing next to me, then vanishing. But I did not hear anything
            > obvious via the box there. The basement was the best. There is a lot
            > going on in that theater.
            >
            > Rosemary
            > --- In EVP-ITC@yahoogroups.com, Zack Widup <w9sz@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> I know some people who got a VIDEO of One-Armed Red a few years ago
            > in the
            >> basement. He walked across the room, plainly in view (well, you
            > could see
            >> the shape but no features).
            >>
            >> Zack
            >>
            >> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008, rosemary_guiley wrote:
            >>
            >>> Hi Folks,
            >>>
            >>> Recently I did an investigation at the Lincoln Theater in Decatur, IL
            >>> with my Mini-Box, and got some interesting clips from the basement
            >>> area. The files are too large to be uploaded to the forum here, but a
            >>> short video with the audio clips has been posted on You Tube by Joey
            >>> Tito, a Chicago researcher who filmed the investigation. The audio
            >>> clips are at the end, and Joey matched them to a transcript of what I
            >>> picked up. I sent the clips to Frank, and he picked up even more.
            >>>
            >>> The You Tube link is www.youtube.com/xflexx1 Joey has a short version
            >>> and a long version; pick the short one.
            >>>
            >>> I have a report on the investigation posted on my blog on MySpace at
            >>> www.myspace.com/rosemaryellenguiley and Joey's video is on my home
            >>> page there as well. The blog also has my report on a similar
            >>> investigation at Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield; the clips from
            >>> that are posted on this forum in my folder.
            >>>
            >>> Regards,
            >>> Rosemary

          • Allen
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
              The antenna on Rosemary's Mini-Box is simply a telescoping antenna
              like off an AM/FM radio attached to a banana plug. The antenna unit
              loosely plugs into the top of the wire antenna connector on the
              Mini-Box. That antenna was on prototype #3, the first demonstration
              model, but dropped in favor of a wire antenna on the production models.

              Allen Slaughter
              www.paranormalsource.com

              --- In EVP-ITC@yahoogroups.com, "rosemary_guiley" <reguiley@...> wrote:

              > It's a fold-down antenna I got from Ron Ricketts, the creator of the
              > Mini, via April Slaughter, who arranged for me to get the first
              > commercially available box. It's not part of the package that comes
              > with the Mini. A wire antenna works too. I don't always use it --
              > depends on the reception.
              >
              > Rosemary
              > --- In EVP-ITC@yahoogroups.com, psfponies <psfponies@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Rosemary
              > >
              > > What kind of antenna are you using with your mini box?
              > > Kay

            • rosemary_guiley
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
                Zack,

                I live in the Baltimore area. I don't know who you would contact re
                the theater. The investigations that I've done there have been part
                of Troy Taylor's conferences. If your group attends one of his
                conferences, they can investigate that way. I have been to Greenwood
                Cemetery but have not done an investigation there.

                You could inquire with Troy at www.prairieghosts.com re the situation
                with the theater. Good luck!

              • Zack Widup
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 2, 2008
                  Hi Rosemary,

                  We were hoping to do an investigation independently of Troy Taylor. Maybe
                  that would be possible and maybe not. If not, there are still many many
                  places for our group to investigate.

                  I know where Graveyard X is (been there many times), Old Union Cemetery,
                  and other places he chooses not to reveal the locations of on his website.
                  Plus about 40 other cemeteries that are supposedly haunted around here.

                  No shortage of things to do!

                  Zack