Re: [EVP-ITC] S'more(OMG REEEEES!!!) hehe

  • Rhonda W
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008

      BACK AWAY FROM MY MORNING COFFEE!! lol

      Sounds like annie has taken a shine to you tho, a spirit g/f of sorts...thats cool, wonder if that happens often.

      From: Rhonda W <rhondak1973@ yahoo.com>
      To: EVP-ITC@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 13:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

      LOL Peeping Rees!!!!.... just remind me when you do die(via radio or whatever device u choose to communicate thru) to "take it off take it allllll offff" and to do it with some booty bumpin tunes hahahaha

       LOL  ur too funny

      Rhonda

      PS:

      Reeses peanut butter cups are my fave too....I dont eat chocolate but once a week and its ALWAYS those and who the heck can ever eat just 1? ahahaha  Im lucky Im not over 250 pounds anymore....those are my only vice as far as eating habits YUM! (134lbs now wooooooohooooo! )

      From: Frank Sumption <purplealiengirl@ live.com>
      Subject: [EVP-ITC] S'more
      To: "Group" <evp-itc@yahoogroups .com>
      Date: Friday, May 30, 2008, 5:06 AM

      R=random, L=Linear.

       Frank-S

      Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

    • Wiliam Clarke
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
        I won't need a radio to comunicate, I just show up in your room one day!  If need be I leave a message on your answeing machine!

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008

          LOL! Just dont wait til Im 80 cuz Im sure I'll be the one scarin you away...lol.

          I'll have to make sure to always play booty bumpin music then...just incase you turn up =)  and for an extra bonus...I'll leave a trail of PB Cups out for ya lol

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
            I almost drank the whole pot! on the 2nd to last cup!

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008

              Rhonda

              You got it! (funny! they are my favorite, and I eat 1 a night) I don't want to die, but that is something I can't look forward too im my afterlife.  You'll know when I'm around because you will hear me say "shake it! shake it! shake it! All night long, and shake it in that thong!"  LOL

              Rees

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008

                ROFLMAO!!!!!!  I was just singin the thong song right when I open this mail hahahahaha too funny!!  Seems we are the only 2 awake on this group today....where is everyone!?

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
                  I was working =)

                  Misty

> [...]
                  > yahoo.com> wrote:
                  >
                  > From: Wiliam Clarke <reesclarke_69@
                  > yahoo.com>
                  > Subject: Re: [EVP-ITC] S'more
                  > To: EVP-ITC@yahoogroups .com
                  > Date: Friday, May 30, 2008, 6:16 AM
                  >

                  > I knew that they check out the women when the are
                  > naked!  If I was a ghost I would too.
                  > Whoa! Something to look forward too when I die!
                  > (ladies I'm just joking please don't take it
                  > personal)
                  >
                  > --- On Fri, 5/30/08, Frank Sumption
                  > <purplealiengirl@ live.com> wrote:
                  >
                  > From: Frank Sumption <purplealiengirl@
                  > live.com>
                  > Subject: [EVP-ITC] S'more
                  > To: "Group" <evp-itc@yahoogroups
                  > .com>
                  > Date: Friday, May 30, 2008, 5:06 AM
                  >

                  > R=random, L=Linear.
                  >
                  >  Frank-S
                  >

                  > Change the world with e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative
                • Rhonda W
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 1, 2008
                    Hey Misty! Good to see ya here too =)  Want me to call in sick for ya? lol