The Electronic Village Online's (EVO)
discussion of drama
in English language teaching
January 14 - February 17, 2013
all ESOL teachers who have an interest in teaching English through drama at the elementary, secondary, or tertiary levels. No computer expertise required!
WEEK ONE : Introductions and overview of drama techniques
WEEK TWO: Improvisation
WEEK THREE: Process drama
WEEK FOUR: From Process Drama to Story and/or Readers’ Theatre
WEEK FIVE: Scripted Drama and Drama for Beginners
This group is for ...
Click for the syllabus
coordinated by Gary Carkin and moderated by Nigel Caplan, Jessica Davis, Holly Dilatush, Susan Hillyard, Shin-Mei Kao, Fernanda Molla, George Plautz, Leslie Sapp, Judy Trupin, and others.
- Distance Learning
- Nov 25, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.