No activity in last 7 days
This is a web site dedicated to the building of the EVIC-111 engine designed by David C. Bowes, P. Eng. of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. This engine is unique in that the valves are operated by electric solenoids rather than the typlical camshaft. The intent of this group is for those building, or thinking of building this IC Engine, to exchange information and ideas. Post what you will, and enjoy this group.
- Jan 2, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.