not recommend EPGY

  • Cindy Jiang
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Friends,
      Just share my experience with EPGY and do not recommend your kids to take thire online courses. My son registered computer science I in May, this is 3 month program but not fixed. In other words, if you can finish sooner, you can move on to next level course without extra money. But things are not what your thought. First of all, during the entire course, there is no personal contact with the instructor. The instructor never responds your email. Secondly, the scoring process of your homework and project takes too long, it even takes two weeks after several reminders from my son. finally, my son waited for 3 weeks just to receive the final exam by contacting instructor and EPGY admin several times. My son finish the course and turned in all homework and projects in June, but progress report has not yet updated, and says: the final exam not received.

      I sent emails and left message (they do not pick up your calls), no one call you back. They just email you. With the service, it not worth $500+.

      I remember someone suggested this program before. Anyone can share your experience?

      Any other online school can share or recommend?

      Cindy