Junk mail from me

  • Quan He
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi,

      Thank you for notifying me. It seems my account got hacked. I have changed the password; hope it would fix the account.

      I replied a friend's email after I received such an email from her. Please ignore that email and delete it. To change the password may help too.

      Sorry about the inconvenience the junk mail may have incurred.

      Thanks,
      Quan