Sunday Soccer Practice - July 5th

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      Hi all,

      Our Sunday soccer practice begins at 5pm, the weather would be perfect (high 75F). Please bring enough water and sunblock to the practice. Parents can play volleyball games on the sidelines. A couple of reminders:

      2. Please return gold/garnet soccer vests to your coach as we are currently running short of them. Once all vests are in, I may consider ordering more given that we have increased number of players.

      Happy 4th of July!

      Tracy