Sunday Soccer Practice - May 3rd

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      Our Sunday soccer practice will start at 4:00 pm, weather permitting. There is a slight chance of rain according to the forecast, another notice will be sent out around Sunday noon time. A couple of reminders -

      1. Thanks to Qifeng and our event planning committee, all receipts for the anniversary BBQ are in. The total cost is $362.67 and the cost share for each participant is $4.

      2. A clarification on last Sunday's schedule - the game was rescheduled to 4PM due to a facility conflict, a second announcement was sent out Saturday morning (in replying to Lin's) yet the recipient list was unknowingly truncated in the email (by my blackberry), therefore some of you didn't receive the second announcement. My apologies for not being able to detect this earlier. To ensure a timely, clear communication channel, I will also post all announcements in our Yahoo group from this point on and feel free to contact me whenever in doubt about the schedule.

      Thanks,
      Tracy
      408.348.1873