Sunday 8/7/2011 Basketball will be ON while Soccer Practice will be OFF

  • Tony Qin
    Message 1 of 84 , Aug 6, 2011
      Hi All,

      The basketball practice will be ON this Sunday, 8/7, 2011.

      Practice/Game
      Time
      Location
      Note
      Basketball
      9:30-11:00AM
      EVHS

      Soccer
      5:00-7:00PM
      Chaboya
      CANCELLED
      Volleyball
      5:00-7:00PM
      Chaboya

      Best regards,

      Tony

      To: EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com
      CC: hzhang@...; huiwenl2000@...; thuang408@...; normanlin@...; huang.jihongwh@...
      From: quan_he@...
      Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:15:18 -0700
      Subject: [EVERGREENJECTS] Re: Sunday 07/31 Basketball will be ON while Soccer Practice will be OFF

      Hi All,

      The basketball practice will be ON this Sunday, 07/31, 2011.

      I will not be able to be present on the basketball practice for 3 weeks as I'll be on vacation and will be attending the soccer tournament of NCAFF. Tony will be responsible of organizing the basketball practice, and Don will be coach as usual.

      The soccer practice will be cancelled for the summer starting from last Sunday. The main reason is that there were too less kids shawn up for the practices...We may resume when more kids are in town and more kids show up in the practices.

      No volleyball for this Sunday.
      Practice/Game
      Time
      Location
      Note
      Basketball
      9:30-11:00AM
      EVHS
      Soccer
      5:00-7:00PM
      Chaboya
      CANCELLED
      Volleyball
      5:00-7:00PM
      Chaboya

      Best Regards,
      Quan He (Timothy) | 408-832-3992

    • Quan He
      Message 84 of 84 , Jun 2, 2012
        Hi all,

        Basketball at morning, Soccer, and Volleyball at afternoon will be ON for this Sunday.

         Practice/Game
        Time
        Location
        Note