Sunday Soccer Practice - March 8th

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 11:09 PM
      Hi all,

      Our kids' soccer practice starts at 2:30 pm on Sunday. The weather is forecasted to be sunny yet a bit chilly (high 60F). In the mean time, we will kick off our highly anticipated volleyball tournament joined by Qifeng's Canaan group. Please bring enough water and proper sports attire.

      On a cautionary note, all players please confine our activities within the grass-covered area to preserve the soccer field, which is currently under intensive care in preparation for upcoming soccer tournaments.

      Tracy
    • Tracy Huang
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2009
        Today's soccer practice is ON. Please ensure to bring water and sunblock to the practice. On the sidelines parents are welcome to play volleyball games joined by Canaan group.

        Tracy