A few reminders

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      It appears that everyone enjoyed the soccer practice and volleyball
      games today. For those who did not have chance to watch the Super
      Bowl, following is a snapshot of the big game:
      http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=11825410&ch=243724&src=sports

      A few more reminders:

      1. Please send in your kid's favorite photo preferably in digital
      format (standard paper photo OK yet with possible degradation in image
      quality) so that we can edit/compile them into team photo. Check out
      the Links page for more portrait pictures, including this one that may
      be useful: http://www.freedrive.com/folder/187088

      2. The donation we ask from each player is $10 each quarter to cover
      the facility rental cost.

      3. For those who missed the registration last week, Mt. Hamilton Youth
      Soccer League Spring registration window opens next Tuesday 6-8 pm.
      More details can be found in MHYSL website:
      http://www.mhysl.org/docs/home/2009_spring_flyer.pdf.

      Thanks,
      Tracy
    • Lucy Lai
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
        Tracey,

        Please let us know the share for "Coaches
        Appreciation" events.

        Thanks,
        -- Lucy

        --- Tracy Huang <niuhuang@...> wrote:

        > It appears that everyone enjoyed the soccer practice
        > and volleyball
        > games today. For those who did not have chance to
        > watch the Super
        > Bowl, following is a snapshot of the big game:

        http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=11825410&ch=243724&src=sports

        > A few more reminders:
        >
        > 1. Please send in your kid's favorite photo
        > preferably in digital
        > format (standard paper photo OK yet with possible
        > degradation in image
        > quality) so that we can edit/compile them into team
        > photo. Check out
        > the Links page for more portrait pictures, including
        > this one that may
        > be useful: http://www.freedrive.com/folder/187088
        >
        > 2. The donation we ask from each player is $10 each
        > quarter to cover
        > the facility rental cost.
        >
        > 3. For those who missed the registration last week,
        > Mt. Hamilton Youth
        > Soccer League Spring registration window opens next
        > Tuesday 6-8 pm.
        > More details can be found in MHYSL website:

        http://www.mhysl.org/docs/home/2009_spring_flyer.pdf.

        > Thanks,
        > Tracy

      • Lucy Lai
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
          Never mind, I replied to the wrong email. Sorry!

          Thanks,
          -- Lucy

          --- Lucy Lai <lucylai@...> wrote:

          > Tracey,
          >
          > Please let us know the share for "Coaches
          > Appreciation" events.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > -- Lucy
          >
          > --- Tracy Huang <niuhuang@...> wrote:
          >
          > > It appears that everyone enjoyed the soccer
          > practice
          > > and volleyball
          > > games today. For those who did not have chance to
          > > watch the Super
          > > Bowl, following is a snapshot of the big game:

          http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=11825410&ch=243724&src=sports

          > > A few more reminders:
          > >
          > > 1. Please send in your kid's favorite photo
          > > preferably in digital
          > > format (standard paper photo OK yet with possible
          > > degradation in image
          > > quality) so that we can edit/compile them into
          > team
          > > photo. Check out
          > > the Links page for more portrait pictures,
          > including
          > > this one that may
          > > be useful: http://www.freedrive.com/folder/187088
          > >
          > > 2. The donation we ask from each player is $10
          > each
          > > quarter to cover
          > > the facility rental cost.
          > >
          > > 3. For those who missed the registration last
          > week,
          > > Mt. Hamilton Youth
          > > Soccer League Spring registration window opens
          > next
          > > Tuesday 6-8 pm.
          > > More details can be found in MHYSL website:

          http://www.mhysl.org/docs/home/2009_spring_flyer.pdf.

          > > Thanks,
          > > Tracy

        • Ji Zhang
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
            Hi Tracy,

            Please see the attachment for the photo of Vivian.

            Thanks,
            Jason