Sunday Basketball and Soccer Practice is pending for 01/08

  • Quan He
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
      Hi all,

      Wish you a happy New Year filled with all the peace and happiness in the world. May the New Year bring many beautiful moments and things to cherish. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

      For this Sunday's basketball and soccer practice, I'd like to run a head count. Please reply to me if your kid(s) would show up for basketball practice at morning, soccer practice at afternoon, or both. If there are more than 10 kids to show up for a session, then the session will be ON; otherwise, the session will be off. Please do reply, and I'll send another notice tonight. Thanks.

      Practice/GameTimeLocationWeather
      Basketball9:30-11:00AMEVHS
      Soccer3:30-5:30PMChaboya
      Volleyball3:00-5:30PMChaboya

      Regards,
      --Quan
      408-832-3992

    • Tony Qin
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
        Hi Quan,

        James Qin will be attending the Basketball sessions, not soccer sessions (due to a time conflict with his tennis sessions).

        Thanks,

        Tony Qin

        To: EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com
        CC: hzhang@...; amyyao@...; g_muruganandam@...

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
          Hi Quan,

          Count Henry Qin in Sunday Basketball.

          thanks

          --fei

          To: EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com
          CC: hzhang@...; amyyao@...; g_muruganandam@...

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
            James Yu will attend both.

            Thanks,
            Zongchang

            On 2011-1-8, at 13:52, Quan He <quan_he@...> wrote:

            Hi all,

            Wish you a happy New Year filled with all the peace and happiness in the world. May the New Year bring many beautiful moments and things to cherish. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

            For this Sunday's basketball and soccer practice, I'd like to run a head count. Please reply to me if your kid(s) would show up for basketball practice at morning, soccer practice at afternoon, or both. If there are more than 10 kids to show up for a session, then the session will be ON; otherwise, the session will be off. Please do reply, and I'll send another notice tonight. Thanks.

            Practice/GameTimeLocationWeather
            Basketball9:30-11:00AMEVHS
            Soccer3:30-5:30PMChaboya
            Volleyball3:00-5:30PMChaboya

            Regards,
            --Quan
            408-832-3992

          • Ruiqiang Zhang
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
              Lucy and Andrew will join soccer practice.

              Thanks,
              Ruiqiang

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
                Fred and Aaron will play soccer
                thx

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
                  Isaiah and Jeremiah will join soccer practice, too.

                  Thanks,
                  Weiping

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
                    Brandon will go to both.

                    Jim

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
                      Hi all,

                      I received several replies for basketball practice tomorrow, but I got only 5 confirmations. So, the basketball session will be cancelled tomorrow.

                      I received 9 confirmations about soccer practice. With the assumption that a couple would show up without sending the email, soccer practice will be ON tomorrow, starting at 3:30, ends at 5:30 or sunset.

                      Another piece of information -- for adults basketbasll, we played at the Point Church in the past weeks, starting at 1:30PM. If you are interested, please meet us there.

                      Thanks,
                      --Quan
                      408-832-3992

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
                        Quan,

                        How about we play adults basketball at the same time same place (9:30am Evergreen High)? I can not make it in the afternoon.

                        Fujian

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 8, 2011
                          Fujian,

                          We usually have only 5 of us for the adult basketball. In the church, we play against those Philippines; not very challenge, but fun.

                          If we can get enough for the morning session, we adults can play in EVH. Still, need to have the headcount. If we get enough confirms through email, then we play. If not enough from email confirmations, and enough through phone calls, let me know.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 9, 2011
                            Steven and Lillian will also join the soccer.

                            thanks,
                            Junmin

                            --- 11年1月9日,周日, Quan He <quan_he@...> 写道:

                            发件人: Quan He <quan_he@...>