Sunday Basketball and Soccer Practice

  • Quan He
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      The sunday basketball and soccer practice are as usual. Volleyball playing will be as usual too.

      For the basketball practice, I can't make it this Sunday as my son will have a soccer match in Santa Cruz at Sunday morning. Coach Don (Chris's dad) will be there to coach the kids. He coached the kids for the past several sessions.  Others, like Tony, Tracy, please help look after the kids if you are present.

      Practice/GameTimeLocationWeather
      Basketball9:30-11:00AMEVHS
      Soccer4:30-6:30PMChoboya
      Volleyball4:30-6:30PMChoboya

      Regards,
      --Quan
      408-832-3992

    • Quan He
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2010
        Hi all,

        The time of soccer practice is moved from 4:30 to 4:00PM. Same for volleyball playing.  Basketball practice time is the same as before.

        One note I wanna bring up is that I'd like to do it in the lazy way. If there's no change about timing, I would NOT send out an email. If you don't see any email for the notification,

        Practice/GameTimeLocationWeather
        Basketball9:30-11:00AMEVHS
        Soccer4:00-6:00PMChaboya
        Volleyball4:00-6:00PMChaboya

        Regards,
        --Quan
        408-832-3992

      • Quan He
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2010
          Hi all,

          I'd like to communicate a couple of items to you.

          First, while I was requesting the donation matching with my company for the amount I donated to the school for my daughtor, I realized that our Evergreen JECTS may also be qualified as a non-profit organization that could get a match from my company for those dollars that I donated. Your company may provide that matching program as well. So, it doesn't hurt if you can check and request a match from your company for the amount you donated.

          In order to do so, you need the info of our non-profit organization:
          Name: Evergreen JECTS
          EIN: 27-3679632

          Second, I found out that my company provides a match for the time an employee spent on volunteer work. So, I made a request of a match of 185 hours (between 01/01/2010 and 10/09/2010). Let's wait and see what we can get from the company. (I'd like to let you know that I took this action.)
          Third, in my company, employees can nominate any non-profit organization to the company so that the company can give some funds to those top recommended organizations (for free). I have added Evergreen JECTS to the list, and hopefully, we can ask more employees to vote for JECTS.  If your company has such a program, could you please try to do this as well?

          All your efforts will be highly appeciated. Together, we can get more resources from those companies that we are working for and we have made / are making our contributions to. Together, we can make our communite better.

          If you need any more info about Evergreen JECTS, please feel free to contact me.

          Thanks,
          --Quan