Sunday Morning Basketball

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi all, just a quick head count to see how many are in town this long weekend and would like to have Sunday morning basketball practice/game. Please drop me a line if you can make it. BTW, I am in contact with EVHS to gain access to amenities.

      Tracy
    • Jinhua Li
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
        we are in town and will go if there is one

        Hi all, just a quick head count to see how many are in town this long weekend and would like to have Sunday morning basketball practice/game. Please drop me a line if you can make it. BTW, I am in contact with EVHS to gain access to amenities.

        Tracy
      • C. Zhang
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
          Hi Tracy,