Sunday Morning Basketball Practice on May 2nd

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:26 AM
      Hi all,

      Our basketball practice will start @ 10:00am tomorrow. Weather will be perfect (high 61F) according the forecast. The practice schedule is updated every Friday and published on our website: http://www.evergreenjects.com/basketball.html

      An updated player and coach list can be found via the following link: http://www.evergreenjects.com/files/Basketball_Rosters.pdf  Junior teams (Evergreen Sharpshooters and Rising Stars) are in full swing sparkled with young talented players. On the sideline, Adult team (Evergreen Survivors) is in action where skills and endurance are being polished every single game. Some volleyball players from the afternoon session also expressed interest to join - understood perfectly as basketball games demand intensified running and heightened hand-eye coordination that allow you to sweat in a different way. So come on down, together we stretch and tone those forgotten muscles, build teamwork, and with a puff of morning fresh air offered by Mt. Hamilton, relive the old times again.

      Tracy