Sunday Soccer Practice - Nov 2rd

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hi all,

      Our Sunday soccer practice starts at 3:30pm. Please arrive on time;
      our practice time may be shortened as the Daylight Saving ends this
      Sunday. According to the weather forecast, there is a 30% chance of
      morning shower. Most likely we are in good shape to use the field. In
      the event that the field is not in usable condition, I will send out
      a note Sunday noon time, the latest. Please stay tuned. For those who
      can not check emails, you can call me to check status.

      A few more notices:

      1. As Quan suggested, please remind your kids to bring two shirts to
      the practice - one in white and one in non-white color (black, red,
      navy or green) so that they can be teamed up. We are also looking
      into possibilities of purchasing cost-effective soccer vests for the
      kids.

      2. The donation list will be updated weekly and saved under "Files"
      for easy access. The donation we ask from each player is $10 every 2
      months. Players with an amount due are highlighted in yellow.

      3. Anyone who left a braid sandstone hat on the soccer field, please
      let me know.

      All the information will be posted to our Yahoo Group, which everyone
      on this list is invited to join.

      Tracy
      348-1873
    • Jessica W
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
        I heard from Tracy that a few of you are great tennis players, I like to find a tennis partner to play with my son, who is in middle school now, has been playing with advnaced Junior players, and going to private lessons.

        Please email me if any of you  are interested in playing tennis with him tomorrow.

        Thanks.
        -Jessica

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
          Jessica,

          Are you looking for kids for your son to play against, or for anyone to play against?

          --Quan

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2008
            Anyone who likes to play tennis.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2008
              Jessie,

              We have quite a few excellent tennis players in this group. I will
              talk to them today to see whether they are available. Also, depending
              upon the field condition today and if the ground is too wet to set up
              a volleyball court, a few more including myself can play tennis.

              Tracy

              --- In EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com, Jessica W <jeswang_2000@...>
              wrote:

              > Anyone who likes to play tennis.
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Tracy Huang
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 2, 2008
                Gary, Samuel and a couple others will play tennis this afternoon.

                wrote:

                > Anyone who likes to play tennis.
                >

                > ________________________________

              • hongxi wei
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2008
                  Tracy,

                  Tiffany is currently attending soccer practice together with Wesley. Could you please add her name to your list. And I have sent $10 to your paypal account. Please check it.

                  Thanks,
                  Hongxi

                  wrote:

                  > Anyone who likes to play tennis.

                • Tracy Huang
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 4, 2008
                    Hongxi,

                    Yes, I have received the payment. Good to have Tiffany join us.

                    Tracy

                    --- In EVERGREENJECTS@yahoogroups.com, hongxi wei <hongxi_wei@...>