Sunday Morning Basketball Practice on March 7

  • Tracy Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      Our basketball practice will start at 10am tomorrow. Parents will continue their fun-filled yet challenging games on the sidelines. Also, please check out our group website for practice schedule and related info: http://evergreenjects.org/.

      Sunday Morning Basketball Practice Schedule and Team Roster
      Time: Sunday: 10:00 - 11:30am
      Location: EVHS basketball court (tennis court also on site)
      Coach Team: Lin, James, Quan, Tracy, Hope
      Supplies Furnished On-site: First-aid, sharpie, tournament grade youth and junior basketballs
      Things to Bring: water, sunblock, a training basketball

      Player List
      Adam Yu
      Alex Duan
      Alton Duong